Our mission is to get you from where you are to where you want to be!
Let us provide the missing link to your future educational and economic success.
Contact us at 318-570-6027 or complete our request form, and we'll contact you.
Our Services and Opportunities include:
- High School Equivalency instruction and testing (HiSET/GED)
- Resources for Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers
- Family Literacy including childcare services
- Prep for College Enrollment
- Integrated teaching in Career Pathways:
- Career guidance and decision-making
- Workplace skills preparation and credentialing
- Coaching and support
- Student Leadership organizations
Registration for Ouachita Parish is taken Monday-Thursday 8-4 p.m. and Friday 8-12 noon. Contact all other DeltaLINC/WorkReady U sites directly for registration information.
You will need the following to register for classes:
- Current government issued photo identification
- $20.00 Money Order made out to LDCC
- Completed Age Waiver and Documentation (Ages 16-17 only)
- Drop slip from last school attended (Ages 16-18 only)