The Office of Student Activities is building a community of learners and inspiring the growth of the whole student by facilitating extracurricular and co-curricular programs that support student engagement, leadership, involvement, teamwork, retention and life-long learning opportunities.
How we achieve this goal:
- Providing advising, training and mentoring to student leaders and advisors
- Inspiring students to become active members of the campus and community
- Creating programs and events that foster interactions among the diverse members of the LDCC community
- Engaging student leaders to discover new knowledge that enables then to critically evaluate evidence, make informed judgments, balance multiple perspectives and act ethically
- Expanding opportunities for experimental, civic engagement, cultural enrichment, leadership development, recreation and service learning.