Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs
Welcome to Academic Affairs at Louisiana Delta Community College! The faculty and staff of Delta are dedicated
to providing our students with high quality academic courses, programs, and services in a caring and supportive
environment. Delta offers courses and programs for occupational preparation or for transfer to four-year universities.
The faculty members are committed to "developing lifelong learners." We are here to serve the students,
and are available for information or further assistance.
The mission of the Office of the Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs is to foster an engaging and effective educational environment that promotes student success. This mission supports the mission of Louisiana Delta community College in its commitment to student achievement, academic excellence, lifelong learning, and the use of current technology.
- Assure a strong educational foundation in developmental courses
- Develop partnerships and collaborations with high schools and universities
- Recruit and retain students
- Develop and deliver quality academic transfer and occupational degree programs which will lead to further education at area universities or result in employment
- Establish high goals for student learning and engaged teaching to support student success
- Provide access to academic courses and programs to citizens of northeast Louisiana through both electronic and traditional methods
- Encourage community involvement by faculty and students
- Develop plans for acquisition, effective use, and maintenance of instructional resources
- Support ongoing faculty development and institutional research which will result in more effective teaching and learning
Incident Reporting/Student Concern Form