Contact us at 318-362-5010 for more information.
- East Carroll
- West Carroll
- High School Equivalency instruction and testing
- Resources for Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers
- Family Literacy including childcare services
- Prep for College Enrollment
- Integrated teaching in Career Pathways:
- Career guidance and decision-making
- Workplace skills preparation and credentialing
- Coaching and support
- Student Leadership organizations
Our purpose: to get you from where you are to where you want to be!
Let us provide the missing link to your future educational and economic success.
You will need the following to register for classes in each parish:
- Current government issued photo identification
- $30.00 Money Order made out to LDCC
- Completed Age Waiver and Documentation (Ages 16-17 only)
- Drop slip from last school attended (Age 18 only)
REGISTRATION FOR FALL SEMESTER IS AUGUST 19 OR 20, 2013 FROM 8:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M. FOR ALL CAMPUSES
CLASSES START THE SAME WEEK.
CALL NOW – AFTER AUGUST, THE NEXT REGISTRATION WILL BE OCTOBER 2013.