How To Register For Classes
- Go to the Academic Calendar and see when registration opens and closes for the term you want to attend
- Verify your Admission status by logging into LoLa → click on “Louisiana Delta Community College” located in the “Self Service” area (bottom right of your screen) → click on the “Student” tab at the top of the page → click “Admissions” link → under “Processed Applications” click on the appropriate Admission Term. The page will display your admission status. Scroll all the way to the bottom and look at the last three items under “Requirement.” If any of these have not been received, you need to contact Enrollment Services at 318-345-9003. If all are complete, you are ready to go to the next step.
- Contact your advisor: Your advisor is assigned based on your course of study. Contact your Division Chair for the major you are pursuing. Faculty academic advisors assist students with degree/certificate planning and course selection. Faculty review assessment scores, transfer courses, and courses completed and assure prerequisites are met.
- Log into LoLa and register for your classes. Click here to see how-to instructions on registration process in LoLa.
- Contact Financial Aid. Students receiving financial aid will have information reviewed to assure all document requirements are met.
- Contact Bursar's Office, 318-345-9135, or pay online by logging into LoLa → click on “Student Home” tab → (under “My Account”) click the appropriate term → click “Payment Options” (located at the very bottom of the page)