Advising & Registration
At LDCC, we believe that academic advising is key to your success in college. Having a clear path toward your degree and career goals can save you time and money. We recommend you visit with an advisor in the middle of each semester, prior to registration, to insure you are taking the classes you need for graduation. Below are 3 easy steps you can take to successfully be advised and enroll in classes
LDCC is taking the necessary precautions to protect our students, faculty, staff, and visitors during the advising process. Check with your advisor to learn how LDCC is offering flexible hybrid attendance options for classes.
Registration Summer 2021 & Fall 2021
Veteran Students - March 10 - 14, 2021
Continuing Students - Monday, March 15, 2021
Monroe Campus: (Available to all LDCC students)
Students can sign up for virtual advising: LOCATE ADVISOR & SCHEDULE ADVISING >
Contact your campus directly for advising assistance:
Knight Center [Monroe Campus]: 318-345-9003
Bastrop Campus: 318-974-7006
Jonesboro Campus: 318-480-5000
Lake Providence Campus: 318-231-5100
Ruston Campus: 318-497-6300
Tallulah Campus: 318-474-5200
West Monroe Campus: 318-397-6100
Winnsboro Campus: 318-367-6200
(If you have been advised or know what classes you will enroll in, proceed to step 2)
After meeting with your faculty advisor for advising (see Make an advising appointment), you can search for the classes and times you need. Click on the semester you are looking to enroll in (below). You can then sort courses by campus, subject, start date, and more. When selecting your courses, record the Course Registration Number (CRN) for a faster registration process (see how to register for classes).
- Log on to LoLa (https://my.lola.edu)
- Under “Self Service Banner” click “student.”
- Under “Academic Links” click “prepare for registration.” Review your registration status, any holds that exist, and times you can register for classes.
- Go back to “Registration” and click on “Register” for classes.
- Select the term in which you would like to enroll.
- Seach for classes based on (option 1) subject and course number or (Option 2) by entering CRN numbers.
a. Note: On cellular devices, “enter CRNs” can be found by clicking on “panels” in lower left corner of screen.
- Once you have found your class section, click “add” and then “submit” on the summary page. Complete this step for all classes you wish to enroll in.
- Print a copy of your schedule from your “Registration” screen and clicking “view registration information.”
Students should review their account information in LoLa under “My Account.” Failure to complete all documents could result in your financial aid not being dispersed. More Information
Paying your student bill
You can pay on LoLa under “My Account” and clicking “Payment Options.” Additional Information
Changing your major or program
Complete this form
I just applied; What do I do next?
Visit 'My Next Steps'
We are happy to assist you. Click the department you might need assistance from:
The Knight Center
Career Services Counselor
- Academic Calendar
- Bookstore (opens in new window)
- Change of Major (opens in new window)
- College Catalog
- Educational Paths
- Final Exam Schedule
- Final Grade Appeal
- Knights Online
- Phocas Tutorials (opens in new window)
- Programs and Degrees
- Online Programs
- Quick Look Programs and Exits
- Register for Classes
- Schedule of Classes (opens in new window)
- School of Business & Technology
- School of Industrial Technology
- School of Liberal Arts
- School of Natural Sciences and Math
- School of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences
- Student Resources
- Sexual Misconduct Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.