Advising, Registration, & Payment
At LDCC, we believe that academic advising is key to your success in college. Having a clear path toward your degree and career goals can save you time and money. We recommend you visit with an advisor prior to registration, and in the middle of each semester, to insure you are taking the classes you need for graduation. Below are 4 easy steps you can take to successfully be advised, enroll in classes, and secure a payment for tutition.
Important Dates To Know:
Check calendars below for Summer 2021 class start dates and payment deadlines.
Fall 2021 classes begin - Monday, August 16
4 Easy steps to enroll
All students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor prior to registration.
(If you have been previously advised by an academic advisor, proceed to step 2)
You can search for classes and class times you need. Select the semester you are looking to enroll in (below). You can sort courses by campus, subject, start date, and more. When selecting your courses, record the Course Registration Number (CRN) for a faster registration process.
Directions to Register
- Log onto LoLA (https://my.lctcs.edu)
- Locate Self Service Banner (Louisiana Delta Community College) and select student.
- Locate Academic Links Block
- Select Registration
- Select Register for Classes
- Select Term in the Search by Term Field
- Locate or Add Courses you would like to register for:
- Find Classes
- Enter the information for the course(s) you want to register in.
- Find the section you want to register in.
- Click the ADD button to add to the summary section.
- Once all courses are entered, click the Submit button in the Summary Section in the lower right hand side of the screen.
- Enter CRN
- Click Add to Summary
- Click Add Another CRN, if applicable
- Once all CRNs are entered, click the Submit button in the Summary Section in the lower right hand side of the screen
- If all registration requirements are met, the status of the course will change from “Pending” to “Registered”.
- Print a copy of your schedule (where available)
- Find Classes
Secure Payment for Tuition
Whether you are covering tuition and fees through financial aid, scholarships, or paying out-of-pocket, be sure that your tuition and fee balance is covered by the payment deadline.
Our goal at Louisiana Delta Community College is to provide you with important information about financial aid and give you the necessary resources to successfully apply for and receive federal financial aid. We would be happy to schedule financial aid advising appointment today to assist you.
Scholarships at Louisiana Delta Community College provide funding to promote and support student success and academic achievement. We offer many scholarships to help cover the cost of attendance and does not require the student to pay it back in the future. Whether you are a current LDCC student or high school senior, LDCC has a scholarship opportunity for YOU!
We are here to help you. Please contact us if we can provide additional assistance to you.
For assistance, contact your campus
Bastrop Campus: 318-974-7006
Jonesboro Campus: 318-480-5000
Lake Providence Campus: 318-231-5100
Monroe Campus: 318-345-9003
Ruston Campus: 318-497-6300
Tallulah Campus: 318-474-5200
West Monroe Campus: 318-397-6100
Winnsboro Campus: 318-367-6200
Career Services Counselor
Need help finding a major or program that is a fit for you? Discover majors and in-demand careers based on your interests! You can take assessments, browse careers, browse programs, and help with your resume development. Try our FREE Career Coach today!
- Academic Calendar
- Bookstore (opens in new window)
- Change of Major (opens in new window)
- College Catalog
- Educational Paths
- Final Exam Schedule
- Final Grade Appeal
- Knights Online
- Phocas Tutorials (opens in new window)
- Programs and Degrees
- Online Programs
- Quick Look Programs and Exits
- Register for Classes
- Schedule of Classes (opens in new window)
- School of Business & Technology
- School of Industrial Technology
- School of Liberal Arts
- School of Natural Sciences and Math
- School of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences
- Student Resources
- Sexual Misconduct Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.