School of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences
Greetings, on behalf of the faculty and staff of the School of Nursing and Allied Health, we are elated you are considering Louisiana Delta Community College to start and complete your educational journey in the field of healthcare. We believe that your commitment for academic success will serve as a platform for our mission and philosophy of caring in the healthcare field. Furthermore, we are committed to helping you achieve your goal. Consider the program pathways we offer. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to seeing you in class!
Sherita Williams, MSN, RN
Program Director, Associate of Science in Nursing
Shelia McGowen, RN
Program Director, Practical Nursing
- Tallulah LPN to RN FAQ
- Nursing Admission Rubric - LPN to RN
- Nursing Admission Rubric - Traditional RN
- ASN program FAQ
- ASN Student Handbook
- Tallulah Campus LPN to RN Applicaton (3/1/2021 - 4/1/2021)
- Monroe Campus LPN to RN Application (3/1/2021 - 4/1/2021
To enroll as a pre-nursing major follow the directions below:
- Associate of General Studies (AGS)
- Applied Science
- Health Science (pre-nursing)
Check for upcoming TEAS testing dates.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.