skip to main content

How to Report a Concern

Any student, faculty member, staff member, or College administrator may report a concern. Please note that timely notice of concerns can help with investigation and resolution of these matters. 

To report an individual who has demonstrated concerning behavior, or whose behavior has violated the Code of Student Conduct, please use the online reporting form below. 

Incident Reporting Form

If you believe that your individual rights have been violated, please use the online reporting form below to make a complaint.

Harassment, Discrimination (Including Sexual Misconduct), and Retaliation Complaint Form

For questions or clarification, you are welcome to contact the Dean of Student Success Services at (318) 345-9152 or