Dear LDCC Student,
LDCC will host the Shot for $100 vaccination clinic on seven of its campuses. ALL currently enrolled LDCC students are eligible for the Shot for $100 card
Participating students have to receive either their first or second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. The Categories of eligible students are:
- Current LDCC students with an .edu email account
- Adult education students 18 years or older (or with a parents permission if a minor)
- Dually enrolled high school students 18 years or older (or with a parents permission if a minor)
- Workforce non-credit students
LDCC students who do not have a .edu account, must have enrollment verified at the physical vaccination site by a college staff member.
ALL students must present a photo ID.
Campus vaccination dates are as follows:
- Bastrop 9/17 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Jonesboro 9/8 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Lake Providence 9/21 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monroe 9/15 and 9/16 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- West Monroe 9/9 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Winnsboro-9/3 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Any person meeting eligibility requirements can receive the vaccine, but only students are eligible for the $100 card. Per National Guard, all three vaccines will be available.
Additional details are below.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.