Northwestern State University of Louisiana
Northwestern State University of Louisiana and Louisiana Delta Community College
Northwestern State University (NSU] and Louisiana Delta Community College (LDCC) have agreed to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding for a 2 + 2 program between the two institutions.
The 2 + 2 program will allow students in LDCC Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) program to complete the first two years of study at LDCC and transfer all credit hours (as noted in Appendix A of original agreement) to NSULA for completion of the Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN). Students transferring to NSULA may complete the last two years of their course work at NSULA.
Grambling State University
Grambling State University and Louisiana Delta Community College
Grambling State University and Louisiana Delta Community College have agreed to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding for a 2 + 2 program between the two institutions.
The 2 + 2 program will allow students from the LDCC Care and Development of Young Children Program to earn the Associate of Applied Science and transfer these earned credit hours to
Grambling State University to be accepted toward the requirements needed to complete the
Bachelor of Science Degree in Child Development and Early Literacy (Prenatal -PreK-3).
Northwestern State University
Northwestern State University and Louisiana Delta Community College
Northwestern State University (NSU) and Louisiana Delta Community College (LDCC), Monroe has agreed to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding for a 2+2 program between the two Institutions.
The 2+2 program will allow students to complete the Associate of Applied Science in Forensic Science at LDCC and transfer all credit hours applied to the degree as listed in Appendix A to NSU in partial fulfillment of degree requirements for the Bachelor of Science in Biology with a Forensic Science Concentration at NSU.
University of Louisiana Monroe
University of Louisiana Monroe and Louisiana Delta Community College
The University of Louisiana Monroe and Louisiana Delta Community College have agreed to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding for a 2 + 2 program between the two institutions.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business is hereby added to the list of 2+2 Degree and Program Articulations.
- Details of the 2+2 articulation between LDCC's Associate of Applied Science in
- Business Technology and ULM's Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business is added.
- The Intent to Participate in 2+2 Program form is revised to include Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business to the list of programs contained in the Program Information section.
Further, the agreement includes
- Use of library, access to events and activities on campus, honor current parking decals on both campuses, work closely to resolve issues related to financial aid, and closely monitor crossed enrolled students to ensure that no student exceeds the maximum number of hours. Effective October 1, 2014
- Providing developmental education courses to ULM students. Signed August 26,2013
- Reduced tuition for LDCC employees. Effective November 5, 2012. Amended June 3, 2013
- Facilitating and improving the transfer process for both ULM students and LDCC students.
- Effective October 16, 2008. Amended March 12, September 24, 2014 & January 6, 2015
- Expanded Articulation Crosswalk to include those courses listed in the Statewide Student
- Transfer Guide and General Education, Business, and Science Articulation Matrices, as well as those courses commonly transferred which are not included on the Matrix to improve the transfer process for the benefit of students. Effective May 1, 2008
Louisiana College and Louisiana Delta Community College
Louisiana College and Louisiana Delta Community College have agreed to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding for a 2 + 2 program between the two institutions.
An Associate Degree Awarded by Louisiana Delta Community College with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher, that meets one of the following requirements:
- The degree is an Associate in Arts for Transfer (AALT) degree, an Associate of Arts (AA), an Associate of General Studies (AGS), or an Associate in Science for Transfer (ASLT) degree. These degrees were designed to provide a clear pathway to a baccalaureate degree and they represent strong preparation for upper division coursework in a range of majors;
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) and other Associate Degree where a transfer degree pathway has been established along with a course articulation table. Louisiana Delta Community College will work to establish a course articulation table for those programs not included in section 1a.
- When an Associate Degree is not complete, a minimum of 24 transferrable semester units with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher is needed to meet transfer agreement requirements. Only courses with a "C" or above will transfer. Courses with a "D" or "F" will not transfer and must be repeated. College courses recognized in the state's Board of Regents' Course Articulation Matrix will be transferable when an equivalent is available. Where a transfer pathway exists, the course articulation table for those programs will be followed.
When determined by Louisiana College to its reasonable satisfaction, that a student has satisfied either of the conditions set for above, Louisiana Delta Community College transfer students will be afforded the following opportunities:
- Guaranteed Admission
- Transferability of Credit
- Pre-Transfer Advising
- Housing and Scholarship Opportunities
Priority consideration will be given to Louisiana Delta Community College students for available campus housing during the first year if all applicable housing fees are paid by applicable housing application deadlines.
*LDCC reviews articulation agreements regularly and will update the information on this page as needed
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.