Check with your instructor or the Canvas course page for specific final exam information!
The final exam schedule is below.
|Day of exam||date||class meeting days||class start time||start time of final exam||end time of final exam|
|Monday||11/27/2023||MW, MWF, MTWR, MTWRF||8:00 A.M.||8:00 A.M.||9:50 A.M.|
|M, W, F, MWF, MTWR, MTWRF||10:00 A.M.||10:00 A.M.||11:50 A.M.|
|MWF, MTWR, MTWRF||12:00 P.M.||12:00 P.M.||1:50 P.M.|
|MW, MTWR||12:30 P.M.||12:00 P.M.||1:50 P.M.|
|MW, MTWR||2:00 P.M.||2:00 P.M.||3:50 P.M.|
|MW||2:30 PM.||2:00 P.M.||3:50 P.M.|
|M, MW, MTWR||5:00 P.M.||5:00 P.M.||6:50 P.M.|
|M, MW, MTWR||6:00 P.M.||7:00 P.M.||8:50 P.M.|
|M, MW, MTWR||6:30 P.M.||7:00 P.M.||8:50 P.M.|
|Tuesday||11/28/2023||TR||8:00 A.M.||8:00 A.M.||9:50 A.M.|
|T, TR||11:00 A.M.||11:00 A.M.||12:50 P.M.|
|TR||11:30 A.M.||11:00 A.M.||12:50 P.M.|
|TR||2:00 P.M.||2:00 P.M.||3:50 P.M.|
|TR||5:00 P.M.||5:00 P.M.||6:50 P.M.|
|T, TR||6:30 P.M.||7:00 P.M.||8:50 P.M.|
|TR||6:45 P.M.||7:00 P.M.||8:50 P.M.|
|Wednesday||11/29/2023||M, W, F, MWF, MTWR, MTWRF||9:00 A.M.||9:00 A.M.||11:50 A.M.|
|MW, MTWR||9:30 A.M.||9:00 A.M.||10:50 A.M.|
|F, MW, MWF, MTWR, MTWRF||11:00 A.M.||11:00 A.M.||12:50 P.M.|
|M, MW, MWF, MTWR, MTWRF||1:00 P.M.||1:00 P.M.||2:50 P.M.|
|M, MW, MTWR||3:30 P.M.||3:30 P.M.||5:20 P.M.|
|W||5:30 P.M.||5:30 P.M.||7:20 P.M.|
|W||6:30 P.M.||6:30 P.M.||8:20 P.M.|
|Thursday||11/30/2023||T, TR||9:30 A.M.||9:30 A.M.||11:20 A.M.|
|T, TR||12:30 P.M.||12:30 P.M.||2:20 P.M.|
|TR||3:30 P.M.||3:00 P.M.||4:50 P.M.|
|R||6:00 P.M.||6:30 P.M.||8:20 P.M.|
|R||6:30 P.M.||6:30 P.M.||8:20 P.M.|
|Friday||12/1/2023||FACULTY GRADING DAY / MAKE-UP EXAMS / TESTING ACCOMODATIONS PER INSTRUCTOR|
*GRADES ARE DUE TO ENROLLMENT SERVICES or STUDENT AFFAIRS OFFICES (at all campus locations) BY 12 NOON MONDAY DECEMBER 4TH, 2023.
**Any deviation from the exam schedule must be authorized by the instructor and approved by the appropriate academic supervisor.**
1. Laboratory finals will be adminstered during the last lab meeting during the period of November 20th - 22nd.
2. Developmental Education (MATH 095/099 and ENGL 095/099) final exams will occur during the last class period November 20th - 22nd.
3. FRST 100 (Freshman Studies) and ORNT 1000 final exams will occur on the last class meeting day November 20th - 22nd.
4. Online courses, Dual Enrollment, Allied Health, and other career/technical education (CTE) course final exams will occur during finals week at a scheduled time and location as determined by the instructor and approved by the appropriate academic supervisor.
Any questions need to be directed to Frank Boone, Dean of Instruction:
* Any deviation from the exam schedule must be authorized by the instructor and approved by the appropriate academic supervisor.*
- Academic Calendar
- Advising & Registration
- Bookstore (opens in new window)
- Change of Major (opens in new window)
- College Catalog
- Educational Paths
- Final Exam Schedule
- Final Grade Appeal
- Graduation 2023
- Knights Online
- Programs and Degrees
- Online Programs
- Quick Look Programs and Exits
- Register for Classes
- Schedule of Classes (opens in new window)
- School of Business & Technology
- School of Industrial Technology
- School of Liberal Arts
- School of Natural Sciences and Math
- Student Resources
- School of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences
- Sexual Misconduct Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.