Ruston Campus Accreditation
Louisiana Delta Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate degrees, technical diplomas, and certificates.Questions about the accreditation of Louisiana Delta Community College may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
The LDCC Ruston campus’s accreditation status depends upon the continued accreditation of Louisiana Delta Community College by SACSCOC.
LDCC Program Specific Accreditation Information
- ATMAE – The Association of Technology, Management and Applied Engineering
- Last Review date: 3/18/2019
- Programs: Industrial Instrumentation, Process Technology, and Drafting and Design
- Website: https://www.atmae.org/
- LSBPNE – Louisiana State Board of Practical Nurse Examiners
- Last review date 9/28-30/2016
- Program: Technical Diploma in Practical Nursing
- Website: www.lsbpne.com
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.