High School Dual Enrolled
- Step 1: Submit an application for admission online here.
- Select High School as student type.
- Step 2: Complete a Dual Enrollment Signature Page.
- This form requires the signature of the student, parent/guardian, and high school counselor.
- You will need to provide your high school transcript and ACT scores, or we can request this from your counselor.
- Homeschool students will need to provide a letter from the state confirming an approved home study program.
Registration and enrollment is available to high school students through the first week of classes each semester. Once the two steps above have been completed LDCC will enroll the Dual Enrollment student in their course, students will not enroll themselves. Students in Ouachita Parish should contact Baylee Seymour at (318) 345-9132 for enrollment; students in other parishes may contact their nearest Louisiana Delta Community College campus.
If you have questions, please contact:
Dual Enrollment Coordinator
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.