Dual Enrollment - How to Implement?
How to Implement the Dual Enrollment Program at your High School
- Identify a coordinator/liaison at your school
- Determine courses for your students.
- Identify qualified teachers on your campus:
- Contact Hannah Rahn at (318) 345-9132
- Submit a course request form to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two months before the start of a semester if LDCC is to provide an instructor
- Ask all new LDCC students to complete an online application for admission to the college
- Obtain students’ dual-enrollment application, transcript and ACT score sheet and submit all documents to LDCC.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.