Dual Enrollment - How to Implement?
How to Implement the Dual Enrollment Program at your High School
- Identify a coordinator/liaison at your school
- Determine courses for your students
- Identify qualified teachers on your campus:
- Those prospective instructors must submit an employment application online here.
- Instructors must be credentialed before the course can be approved (DE Credentialing Procedures).
- Contact Mary Peterson at 345-9167
- Submit a Course Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two months before the start of a semester if Delta is to provide an instructor
- Ask all new Delta students to complete an online application for admission to the college
- Obtain students’ dual-enrollment application, transcript and ACT score sheet and submit all documents to Delta