Choose the testing date/time and campus (listed below) to sign up for the TEAs Test. The designated registration times are listed at the bottom of this page. Our TEAs exam is offered both online and in-person at our Monroe Campus.
Cost & Fees:
The proctor fee of $25.00 is non-refundable and non-transferable. A receipt for the proctoring fee is required prior to obtaining directions for the exam.
An ATI testing fee of $70 is required. The testing administrator will reach out to you after you have paid your LDCC proctor fee of $25.
Taking the Exam:
The testing administrator will reach out to you via e-mail. Monitor your email for correspondence as they will guide you through on how to take the TEAs test.
click here to learn more about remote testing
Testing Dates (In-person on the Monroe Campus or Virtual)
- March 30 at 11:30 p.m. In-Person Registration March 17-22; LDCC Proctor Fee due March 23
- April 17 at 4:00 p.m. Virtual Registration March 23-April 12; LDCC Proctor Fee Due April 13
- May 25 at 8:30 a.m. In-Person Registration April 13-May 17; LDCC Proctor Fee Due May 18
- June 29 at 9:30 a.m. In-Person Registration June 1-22; Proctor Fee Due June 23
- July 17 at 5 p.m. Virtual Registration June 25-July 11; Proctor Fee Due July 12
Register for the Monroe Campus (Online & In-Person) TEAS TEST
For questions, contact Rhonda Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org or 318-345-9290
PLEASE NOTE DATES AND TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Testing Dates (In-person on the Tallulah Campus)
The next available date is Friday, March 10th at 10 a.m.
All tests after March 10, 2023 will be every other Thursday beginning at 1 p.m.
Register for Tallulah (In-person) TEAS TEST
For questions, contact Stacey Sandidge at email@example.com
Testing Dates (In-person on the Winnsboro Campus)
- December 2nd at 9:00 a.m.
- December 16th at 9:00 a.m.
- January 6th at 9:00 a.m.
- January 27th at 9:00 a.m.
Register for Winnsboro (In-person) TEAS TEST
For questions, contact Magen Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 318-367-6238
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.