Choose the testing date/time and campus (listed below) to sign up for the TEAs Test. The designated registration times are listed at the bottom of this page. Our TEAs exam is offered both online and in-person at our Monroe Campus.
Cost & Fees:
The proctor fee of $25.00 is non-refundable and non-transferable. A receipt for the proctoring fee is required prior to obtaining directions for the exam.
An ATI testing fee of $70 is required. The testing administrator will reach out to you after you have paid your LDCC proctor fee of $25.
Taking the Exam:
The testing administrator will reach out to you via e-mail. Monitor your email for correspondence as they will guide you through on how to take the TEAs test.
click here to learn more about remote testing
Testing Dates (In-person on the Monroe Campus or Virtual)
- February 22 at 8:30 a.m. IN PERSON Registration January 27th - February 17th; LDCC Proctor Fee receipt Due February 17th
- March 6 at 4:30 p.m. VIRTUAL Registration February 23-March 1; LDCC Proctor Fee due March 3
- March 16 at 8:30 a.m. IN PERSON Registration March 2-10 LDCC Proctor Fee Due March 13
*Please notes that dates/times are subject to change.
For questions, contact Rhonda Lindsay at email@example.com or 318-345-9290
PLEASE NOTE DATES AND TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Thursday's at 1 p.m.
For questions, contact Dewanna Temple at firstname.lastname@example.org or 318-474-5235
Testing Dates (In-person on the Winnsboro Campus)
- December 2nd at 9:00 a.m.
- December 16th at 9:00 a.m.
- January 6th at 9:00 a.m.
- January 27th at 9:00 a.m.
For questions, contact Magen Martin at email@example.com or 318-367-6238
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.