Office of Student Accounts - Student Billing
Welcome to the Office of Student Accounts at Louisiana Delta Community College. If you have any questions concerning your tuition, you can call us at (318) 345-9007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to say that the costs for attending Louisiana Delta Community College are the most affordable in the region. We are currently waiving the application fee and there are no fees associated for out-of-state tuition.
Upon registration, tuition and registration fees must be paid by the payment deadline(s) posted. Classes that remain unsecured by the established due dates published are subject to being deleted for non-payment. Students can secure classes by completing one of the following payment methods:
Please refer to the official academic calendar for all payment deadlines
Students choosing to pay with a credit card will be assessed a 2.75 percent convenience fee at the time of payment.
Please visit our Financial Aid page to find out if you are eligible for financial assistance. This may include a variety of scholarships and financial aid options offered by Louisiana Delta Community College and funded through various resources. In addition, there are a number of financial aid programs that are available for members of the military and veterans.
View our Tuition and Fee Schedule to get a list of tuition and fees.
Payment In Person
Pay by cash, personal check, money order, or cashier’s check at the Office of Student Accounts. Students can only enroll in and pay for the Payment Plan online.
Avoid long lines by paying tuition with a credit card online via LoLA. LDCC welcomes American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA for online payment.
Payments By Mail
Make checks payable to “Louisiana Delta Community College” and mail to:
Louisiana Delta Community College
7500 Millhaven Road
Monroe, LA 71203
Mailed payments must be received by the appropriate deadline. You should allow 14 days for delivery prior to the deadline. To ensure proper crediting to your account, write your student ID number on the bottom left of the check. Improperly completed checks may be returned to you unprocessed and will not be posted to your account.
Upon registration, all tuition and registration fees must be paid in full to secure classes. Alternatively, classes may also be secured with confirmed financial aid, enrollment in a payment plan, or by having an exemption or contract applied to the account. Classes that remain unsecured by the established due dates published are subject to being deleted for non-payment.
Payment plans are available for the all semesters. You can enroll in a payment plan in LoLA by following these steps:
- Self Service
- LADELTA Com College
- Student Tab
- Student Account
- Select Account Detail for Term/ Select Spring 2020
- Account Summary
- Choose: Enroll in the payment plan
Please remember your account balance with LDCC must be paid in full or set up on a payment plan to avoid your classes from being dropped, and to register for future terms. Termination of agreement, NSF or incorrect information may result in classes being dropped.
Tuition and Fees
Mandatory Fees Detail
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE FEE
The Board of Supervisors of Community and Technical Colleges, by R.S. 17:1871 (B) and 3351 (A) (5) and in accordance with Article VII, Section 2.1 (A) of the Constitution of Louisiana, has provided for the assessment of an academic excellence fee at each institution under its management and supervision effective for the Fall 2003 session and thereafter. The board established this fee in addition to other tuition and attendance fees. The purpose of this fee is to promote academic excellence by enhancing instructional programs; however, no proceeds shall be used to pay the salary of any university or university system administrator.
Each student will be assessed $40 per semester for the Fall and Spring semesters and $20 for the Summer semester. Revenues generated are used to improve and maintain the College’s overall transportation infrastructure for all modes of transportation to and from, as well as on all campuses and sites. This includes but is not limited to: College-sponsored on- and off-campus parking or transportation arrangements; construction, maintenance, and operation of parking lots and facilities; all on-campus modes of transportation such as sidewalks, bikes, and vehicles; lighting, parking lot, and walkway enhancements; security improvements and initiatives; and other related operational expenses. Payment of the fee entitles each student to one active vehicle registration on campus at no additional cost.
BUILDING USE FEE
House Bill No. 671 of the 2013 regular legislative session allows management boards to establish a college building use fee not to exceed $48 per semester (or $4 per credit hour) to construct, repair, maintain, operate, or improve the facilities and physical infrastructure of colleges.
ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING FEE
The Board of Supervisors of Community and Technical Colleges approved a fee of $3 per credit hour (max $36) effective Fall 2011 to support implementation and continued operation of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Effective Spring 2016, the Board of Supervisors approved an increase of this fee from $3 to $5 per credit hour (max $60).
EXCESS CREDIT HOUR FEE
Effective Fall 2016, the Board of Supervisors for the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) approved a fee to be assessed on all student credit hours taken by a student that are 1) over 15 credit hours in a fall, spring, or summer semester and 2) over an equivalent number of hours in a non-traditional semester/session. The fee is set at $150.96 for each excess credit hour.
Effective Fall 2004, State of Louisiana Legislators and the LCTCS approved an operational fee to be assessed at all state colleges and universities, to cover operational expenses no longer covered by the state. The fee is charged at $3 per credit hour, not to exceed $36.
STUDENT GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATION (SGA) FEE
The proceeds from this fee go directly to the Student Government Association (SGA), which oversees the disbursement of the funds to various student activities. In addition, funds are provided to various academic departments for cultural enrichment, and to clubs and organizations for activities that benefit the entire student body. The fee is charged at $15 for each semester.
STUDENT LIFE FEE
This fee is a student self-assessed fee initiated by the Student Government Association. This fee provides means for major student activities and events, such as co-curricular programs, cultural events, student professional development, intramural sports, support to the student clubs and or organizations, student discount program, local community service initiatives, and traditional student-led campus events. This fee is charged to all Louisiana Delta Community College students and is managed by the Student Affairs Office. The fee is currently charged at $25 per semester.
STUDENT SERVICES FEE
The proceeds from this fee cover costs for student services such as applying, registering for campus-based courses, receiving identification cards, retention services, and graduation ceremonies. The fee is currently charged at $7 per credit hour.
The Louisiana legislature approved this self-assessed student fee in 1997. The proceeds are for "implementing, replacing, improving, and expanding technologies to benefit student life and learning." For the purpose of this fee, "technologies" includes, but is not limited to, instructional and laboratory equipment, and the networking and supporting computers and telecommunications infrastructure necessary to support these activities. The fee is charged at $5 per credit hour, not to exceed $60.
If a student has any outstanding balance, LDCC reserves the right to withhold future services including but not limited to registration, transcript requests, issuing diplomas, use of facilities, and other services as deemed appropriate by the College.
Failure to honor payment plan dates or pay any balance in full by the end of the term may result in the account being placed with the Office of Debt Recovery for collection. Students will be responsible for all collection fees associated with accounts placed for collection.
Financial Responsibility Statement
READ CAREFULLY, THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT
I understand that when I register for any class at Louisiana Delta Community College or receive any service from Louisiana Delta Community College, I am making a financial commitment to pay all tuition, fees and other associated charges assessed as a result of my enrollment and/or receipt of service. I further understand and agree that my registration and acceptance of these terms constitutes a promissory note agreement [i.e., a financial obligation in the form of an education loan as defined by the U.S. Bankruptcy Code at 11 U.S.C. §523(a)(8)] in which Louisiana Delta Community College is providing me educational services, deferring some or all of my payment obligation for those services, and I promise to pay for all assessed tuition, fees and other associated costs by the published or assigned due date.
I understand and agree that if I drop or withdraw from some or all of the classes for which I register, I will be responsible for paying all or a portion of tuition and fees in accordance with the published tuition refund schedule located in the College Catalog and Student Handbook. I have read the terms and conditions of the published tuition refund schedule and understand those terms are incorporated herein by reference. I further understand that my failure to attend class or receive a bill does not absolve me of my financial responsibility as described above.
I authorize Louisiana Delta Community College and its agents and contractors to contact me at my current and any future phone number(s) (including cellular), email address(es) or wireless device(s), even if I will be charged by my service provider(s) for receiving such communications, regarding any past, current, or future financial or academic record (or critical college business), my delinquent student account(s)/loan(s), any other debt I owe to Louisiana Delta Community College, or to receive general information from Louisiana Delta Community College. I authorize Louisiana Delta Community College and its agents and contractors to use automated telephone dialing equipment, artificial or pre-recorded voice or text messages, and personal calls and emails, in their efforts to contact me.
The following Terms and Conditions, in addition to the disclosures provided above, outline your Registration Agreement with Louisiana Delta Community College:
- Once a student formally registers for classes, the student assumes the responsibility for understanding all Louisiana Delta Community College College’s official policies as described in the most recently published Louisiana Delta Community College Catalog and Student Handbook, which include but are not limited to policies concerning schedule changes, satisfactory academic progress, and the financial policies of the College.
- If a student has any outstanding financial obligations with any college in the Louisiana Technical and Community College System, Louisiana Delta Community College reserves the right to withhold future services including but not limited to registration, transcript requests, issuing diplomas, use of facilities, and other services as deemed appropriate by the College.
- It is the student’s responsibility to maintain all contact information including telephone number, email and postal address to ensure receipt of all College correspondence and to check on a daily basis the email address required in the Student Handbook.
- The student consents to receive email notifications to the email address required in the Catalog and Student Handbook regarding the availability of an E–Bill (Electronic Billing Statement) and consents to review billing statement information on Louisiana Delta Community College’s web payment system.
- Registration constitutes a financial agreement between the student and Louisiana Delta Community College. Tuition, fees and other charges the student incurs, including but not limited to testing charges, course specific fees, fines and bookstore charges shall be added to the student’s account. Administrative, clerical, or technical billing errors do not absolve the student of the financial responsibility to pay the correct amount of tuition, fees and other financial obligations assessed.
- Louisiana Delta Community College accepts payment via student financial aid and third-party sponsorship, but the responsibility for payment remains with the student. It is the student’s responsibility to monitor his/her account balance and any funding sources. If financial aid is not granted or if third party sponsors do not pay within a reasonable period, the student will be required to pay the full amount due.
- Charges left unpaid for prior terms may result in disenrollment from the student’s current semester/session’s courses unless payment arrangements are made prior to payment deadlines.
- Failure to pay outstanding student account balances by the stated due dates may result in late payment fees as outlined in the Student Handbook.
- If a student financial aid recipient drops and/or ceases attendance from a class(es), the college may be required to return a portion of the student aid received to the Department of Education. The student will subsequently be billed for any balance that this creates.
- In the event the student becomes delinquent in paying charges or defaults in repaying charges, the debts may be transferred to the State of Louisiana Attorney General’s Office, the Louisiana Office of Debt Recovery, or another external agency for collection and may be reported to one or more of the national credit bureaus. All collection fees incurred shall be at the expense of the student which may be based on a percentage at a maximum of 33 1/3%.
- If Louisiana Delta Community College prevails in a lawsuit to collect on the student’s financial obligation, the student will be responsible to pay Louisiana Delta Community College College’s court costs, collection fees, and attorney’s fees in an amount the court finds to be reasonable.
- This Agreement applies to any and all financial obligations between the student and Louisiana Delta Community College, both for the current registration period and all future registrations.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the student and Louisiana Delta Community College with respect to its subject matter addressed and constitutes and supersedes all prior communications, contracts, or agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter addressed in this Agreement, whether oral or written.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.