- 4-Hour General Hazard Awareness
- 4-Hour Basic Safety Training
- 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Worker
- 8-Hour Hazardous Waste Refresher
- 8-Hour Hazardous Waste Supervisor
- 4-Hour Emergency Response Awareness
- 8-Hour Emergency Response Operations
- 24-Hour Emergency Response Technician
- 8-Hour Emergency Response Refresher
- 8-Hour On-Scene Incident Commander
- 8-Hour Permit-Required Confined Space Program
- 8-Hour DOT HM-126F Training Program
- 2-Hour Hazard Communication Program
- OSHA 10-Hr Construction Industry
- OSHA 30-Hr Construction Industry
- OSHA 10-Hr General Industry
- OSHA 30-Hr General Industry
Scaffolding Awareness - 8 hour
This program helps employees to be aware of the hazards and procedures of setting up, dismantling and inspecting scaffolds.
- Specific regulations and standards
- Parts inspection
- Erection/dismantling planning
- Fall protection
- General safety
- Access and platforms
- Written test
- No Prerequisites
OSHA Accident Investigation - 16 hour
This two-day course will provide the knowledge, practical skills, and tools you need to conduct accident and incident investigations.
- Introduction - What is an accident? Why conduct and "investigation""
- Initiating the Process
- Documenting the Accident Scene
- Conducting Interviews
- Analyzing the Facts
- Determining Surface and Root Causes
- Developing Recommendations
- Writing the Report
Safety for Janitors & Housekeeping - 8 hour
The goal of this course is to provide small construction employers and employees with information on recognizing potential fall hazards at their work sites and suggest way to avoid, minimize, control or prevent these hazards, whenever possible. Training focuses on falls to a lower level not falls to the same level resulting from slips and trips.
- Safety Awareness
- Handling rubbish and excess materials
- Keeping aisles and stairways clean
- Using ropes and electric cords
- Dealing with hazardous chemicals
- Tool maintenance and proper usage
- Proper tool storage
For information on Environmental/Safety Programs, contact the Workforce Team at 318-345-9100.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.