Choosing the right educational path is the key to developing a successful career. At Louisiana Delta Community College we understand that this choice may be difficult and we’re here to help.
Our students have highly diverse educational backgrounds – from those looking to earn a high school equivalency diploma to those who are looking to change professions, are interested in transferring to or from another school or have been out of high school for a long time and wish to resume their education.
In order to help guide prospective students, we have provided information for a number of different educational paths as follows:
- New Students/Freshman
- High School Students/Dual Credit
- Transfer Students
- Workforce Development Program
- Continuing Education
There are many great advantages to becoming a student at LDCC. Our academic options are extremely flexible – from short-term technical certificates to two-year degrees and much more. It’s affordable – offering the lowest college tuition in northeast Louisiana. It’s convenient – offering campuses in eight cities so most students can live at home. It’s also a caring environment – featuring smaller class sizes and personalized attention. Regardless of which educational path you take, LDCC is than just a place. It's a wonderful place to begin your journey to a better future.
- Academic Calendar
- Bookstore (opens in new window)
- Change of Major (opens in new window)
- College Catalog
- Educational Paths
- Final Exam Schedule
- Final Grade Appeal
- Knights Online
- Phocas Tutorials (opens in new window)
- Programs and Degrees
- Online Programs
- Quick Look Programs and Exits
- Register for Classes
- Schedule of Classes (opens in new window)
- School of Business & Technology
- School of Industrial Technology
- School of Liberal Arts
- School of Natural Sciences and Math
- School of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences
- Student Resources
- Sexual Misconduct Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.