My Next Steps
Congratulations on applying to Louisiana Delta Community College!
Below are steps to help you navigate and transition to LDCC.
1. Visit https://my.lctcs.edu (The link can also be found on our main webpage)
2. First time users will need to click either "I don't know my password" or "I don't know my username" and locate their username and password.
3. Under Louisiana Delta Community College, "Self Service Banner - Student" is where you can locate crucial items for your account (Billing information, academic links, student acivities, and other useful links)
We believe academic advising is key to all of our student's success at LDCC. Your faculty academic advisor can assist you with advising and enrolling in your classes each semester. See important dates and make an appointment with a faculty advisor.
For students enrolling in the fall semester, be sure to sign up for our Knight Orientation program.
After enrolling in classes, a fee bill will be generated for your account. You can log into your LoLA account, review your financial aid and and make payments to your fee bill. More information on student billing.
- Beginning Freshmen
- Bridging the Bayou
- Campus Tours
- Dual Enrolled
- Financial Aid
- High School Counselors
- Knights Orientation
- Military & Veterans
- Returning Student
- Schedule of Classes (opens in new window)
- Foundation Scholarships
- Institutional Aid
- Student Activities and Conduct Administration
- Student Billing
- Student Parking (opens in new window)
- Student Success Services
- Testing Center
- Title IX Information
- Transfer Students
- Tuition & Costs
- Visiting Student
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.