My Next Steps
Congratulations on applying to Louisiana Delta Community College!
Below are steps to help you navigate and transition to LDCC.
1. Submit your required immunization records.
If you selected the immunization waiver option on the application you do not need to submit your records. If you prefer to submit the immunization waiver option complete this form and send to email@example.com.
2. Send us your ACT/SAT or Accuplacer scores to LDCC. Accuplacer scores taken at LDCC, do not need to be sent.
3. [Males age 18-25] Are required to register for the Selective Service.
4. [Not required] If you are interested in receiving transfer credit from another college, you must submit your official college transcript(s).
LoLA (Log On Louisiana) is a powerful online tool that will allow you to completely manage your college career. You can use LoLA to: monitor your financial aid application, register for classes, review your class schedule, check on important upcoming dates, and catch up on campus news and announcements.
1. Go to Self Service Banner (Louisiana Delta Community College) and select Personal Information.
2. Select Personal Information.
3. Verify your phone number, preferred email, and mailing address. Record your student ID Number (L#).
Note: Incorrect information above may prevent you from receiving proper communication from the college or your financial aid refund.
We are here to help you. Please contact us if we can provide additional assistance to you.
For assistance, contact your campus
Bastrop Campus: 318-974-7006
Jonesboro Campus: 318-480-5000
Lake Providence Campus: 318-231-5100
Monroe Campus: 318-345-9003
Ruston Campus: 318-497-6300
Tallulah Campus: 318-474-5200
West Monroe Campus: 318-397-6100
Winnsboro Campus: 318-367-6200
Career Services Counselor
Need help finding a major or program that is a fit for you? Discover majors and in-demand careers based on your interests! You can take assessments, browse careers, browse programs, and help with your resume development. Try our FREE Career Coach today!
- Beginning Freshmen
- Bridging the Bayou
- Campus Tours
- Dual Enrolled
- Financial Aid
- High School Counselors
- Knights Orientation
- Military & Veterans
- Returning Student
- Schedule of Classes (opens in new window)
- Foundation Scholarships
- Institutional Aid
- Student Activities and Conduct Administration
- Student Billing
- Student Parking (opens in new window)
- Student Success Services
- Testing Center
- Title IX Information
- Transfer Students
- Tuition & Costs
- Visiting Student
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.