A student who previously attended LDCC, but whose enrollment was interrupted for a minimum of one non-summer semester.
You are required to provide:
- Proof of Immunization (If not already on file)
- Selective Service (Males: 18-25) (If not already on file)
- College transcripts are not required, however if you are interested in receiving transfer credit you have earned since attending LDCC, you must submit your official transcript(s)* **.
Note: Any official transcripts received by the institution will be articulated and added to the student's permanent academic history.
*An OFFICIAL Transcript (High School or College) is either an electronic transcript sent through a secure and trusted source (not faxed) or an original transcript delivered in a sealed, unopened envelope to enrollment services.
- Beginning Freshmen
- Bridging the Bayou
- Campus Tours
- Dual Enrolled
- Financial Aid
- High School Counselors
- Military & Veterans
- Returning Student
- Schedule of Classes (opens in new window)
- Foundation Scholarships
- Institutional Aid
- Student Activities and Conduct Administration
- Student Billing
- Student Parking (opens in new window)
- Student Success Services
- Testing Center
- Title IX Information
- Transfer Students
- Tuition & Costs
- Visiting Student
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.