Coordination of Academic Adjustments and Auxiliary Aids
After the initial meeting, the Office of Student Counseling & Disability Services will prepare a Letter of Accommodation, which outlines the academic adjustments and auxiliary aids identified, and this letter will be forwarded via email to the student’s instructors. The student will also receive a copy of the letter by email.
Students are encouraged to discuss the Letter of Accommodation with their instructors at the beginning of each semester, which should promote the effective implementation of the academic adjustments and auxiliary aids. If issues or problems arise with the provision of the accommodations, the student and the instructor are asked to notify the Office of Student Counseling & Disability Services straightaway for timely resolution of the issue.
- Application for Disability Services (opens in new window)
- Coordination of Academic Adjustments and Auxiliary Aids
- Disability Documentation Guidelines
- Renewal of Services
- Hours and Location (opens in new window)
- Student Handbook for Disability Services (opens in new window)
- Testing Accommodations
- Additional Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.