Emergency Notification System
Louisiana Delta Community College recognizes the importance of immediate notifications in a time of emergency to help reduce the risk of injury to our campus community. LDCC utilizes many tools to provide these notifications including local television, radio, text messaging, emails and the www.ladelta.edu website. BlackBoard Connect assist in providing the avenue for many of these notifications as well as other early warnings including school closures, weather emergencies, and any other emergency on or near one of our campuses. Students and employees should ensure Admissions and Human Resources has your most up-to-date information.
- Annual Security Report
- Campus Crime Statistics Reports
- Criminal Complaint Process
- Daily Crime Log
- Emergency Notification System
- Protective/Restraining Orders
- Registered Sex Offenders
- Security Policy (opens in new window)
- Sex Crime Reporting Data
- Tobacco-Free Environment Policy
- 2022 Sexual Assault Collection Kits and Sexually-Oriented Criminal Offenses Data Collection Survey (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.