When a student, faculty, or staff member obtain a Protective Order or Restraining Order against someone, the student, faculty, or staff member should provide a copy of the order to Campus Police. This will ensure that Campus Police have the documents to enforce the orders here on campus.
- Annual Security Report
- Campus Crime Statistics Reports
- Criminal Complaint Process
- Daily Crime Log
- Emergency Notification System
- Protective/Restraining Orders
- Registered Sex Offenders
- Security Policy (opens in new window)
- Sex Crime Reporting Data
- Tobacco-Free Environment Policy
- 2022 Sexual Assault Collection Kits and Sexually-Oriented Criminal Offenses Data Collection Survey (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.