Associate of Arts Louisiana Transfer General Business
CIP Code - 240199
The mission of the transfer Associate degree is to provide students with an opportunity to complete the first 60-hours of work toward a baccalaureate degree at a two-year or community college. Students who successfully complete a designated transfer associate program are eligible to enter a four-year public university as a junior, with all 60 credits transferring to the receiving university.
The Louisiana transfer associate degree consists of a 39-hour general education block and a 21-hour block of additional coursework. Students who enter a four-year public university with this degree in hand will have met the institution's general education requirements and will be granted upper division (junior) status, with all of its concomitant rights and privileges. This guarantee applies to those who successfully complete the degree with a grade of "C" or better in each course.
Graduates of the Louisiana Delta Community College transfer degree program will be able to:
- Demonstrate competence in written and verbal communication skills and critical thinking.
- Demonstrate the ability to think and reason logically, using the language of social and behavioral sciences.
- Identify elements of the fine arts through music, theater, or art appreciation.
- Identify characteristics of human behavior and the interrelationships between the individual and societal, political and economic systems, based on research methods.
AALT General Business:
The Associate of Arts Louisiana Transfer Degree in General Business degree guarantees that the student has met, in full, all lower-division general education requirements at the receiving Louisiana public university. Graduates transferring with the transfer degree will have junior status. Courses or GPA requirements for specific majors, departments, or schools are not automatically satisfied by an AALT/ASLT degree.
- Business & Technology
- Business Office Administration
- Computer Science
- Full Stack Cloud Developer
- Information Technology
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Associate of Arts Louisiana Transfer General Business
- Associate of General Studies Business Concentration
- Associate of Science Louisiana Transfer Computer Science
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.