Associate of General Studies Business Concentration
CIP Code - 240102
The mission of the General Studies Program is to develop the individual student with skills on the intellectual and humanistic level, creating the foundation for future academic and career success
The Associate of General Studies is designed to allow students greater flexibility to develop a degree program tailored to their individual needs, whether the student intends to earn a degree and begin work or continue at a four-year institution to pursue a bachelor’s degree. To be awarded this degree, the student must have a cumulative GPA of 2.00 or better in all credits toward the degree. Beginning Fall 2018, the General Studies degree program will be offered 100% online, as well as on campus
Graduates of the Louisiana Delta Community College transfer degree program will be able to:
- Upon completion of the General Studies Degree Program, graduates will be able to:
- Distinguish the diversity of cultures in the United States and in certain European countries.
- Communicate effectively both written and orally.
- Recognize moral conflicts and adjust their behavior accordingly.
- Barber Styling
- Business & Technology
- Business Office Administration
- Computer Science
- Full Stack Cloud Developer
- Information Technology
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Associate of Arts Louisiana Transfer General Business
- Associate of General Studies Business Concentration
- Associate of Science Louisiana Transfer Computer Science
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.