School of Industrial Technology
Welcome to Louisiana Delta Community College’s School of Industrial Technology. Our programs will equip you with high-quality training and help you develop skills in the area of Industrial Technology. From welding classes to learning about automated process control systems, the hands-on objectives in this program will help get you qualified to enter the workforce. We use only the current and emerging technologies in the industry while training. Our business and industrial partners have helped us form the curriculum to meet the demands of the ever-changing work environment.
We invite you to come to campus and take a tour of our facilities, ask questions, and meet our instructors. We are sure you will see why businesses are looking to us to help fill their pipeline. Call or come by. We’re ready to help!
Division Chair, School of Industrial Technology
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Automotive Technology
- Computerized Numerical Controlled Manufacturing
- Diesel Powered Equipment Technology
- Drafting and Design Technology
- Heavy Equipment Vehicle Operator
- Industrial Instrumentation Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Process Technology
- Structural Welding
- Structural and Pipe Welding
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.