How to Schedule Virtual Advising
The Office of Financial Aid is happy to announce that we are now offering Virtual Financial Aid Advising assistance! Virtual financial aid advising is another way to connect with your campus Financial Aid Advisor and obtain the information you need to apply for financial aid. It is also a great tool to discuss any questions or concerns that you may have about your financial aid.
Students must have their LDCC student ID or government-issued ID available for viewing during the virtual financial aid advising session. For your privacy, the advising session is not recorded.
How to Make an Appointment:
- To book an appointment, please visit the Financial Aid homepage on our schools website: ladelta.edu/ and click on the Financial Aid Advising Icon.
- Select the campus that you are attending and schedule an appointment with your financial aid advisor on one of the available dates and times.
- Once you book an appointment, you will receive an email confirmation. One day before your scheduled appointment, you'll receive a reminder email notification.
What do you need for Virtual Advising Appointment:
- During your meeting, you will need access to a laptop or desktop computer with a camera and a microphone. You can use your smartphone or tablet for virtual advising, if necessary; however, access to a computer is preferable as your advisor may want to share documents and resources that are easier to view and save on a computer.
- You will also need access to TEAMS. If you are a current student, you can join your financial aid advising meeting by utilizing TEAMS in your Microsoft Office Account. If you are joining the meeting through your smart phone, you will need to download the TEAMS App.
- You will need your LDCC student ID or government-issued ID available for viewing during the virtual financial aid advising appointment.
- In person financial aid advising is still available to students that are unable to utilize the virtual advising platform.
- You may still contact your financial aid advisor at your respective campus by phone or email.
- Remember to check your Delta email for notifications from our office regarding your financial aid.
- Remember to view your LoLA account for up to date information!
- Net Price Calculator
- Alternative Loans
- Bookstore Credit
- Consumer Information
- Clock to Credit Hour Conversion
- Contact Us
- FAQ's and How to Videos/Instruction
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Forms and Instructions
- Federal Direct Student Loan Glossary
- Federal Direct Student Loans
- Financial Literacy - Understanding and Repaying Your Student Loans (opens in new window)
- Financial Aid Attendance Policy
- Federal Direct Student Loans Q&A
- Financial Aid Credit Balance
- Financial Aid Document Upload
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Freeze Information
- Financial Aid Links
- Financial Aid Updates
- Foundation Scholarships
- How to Apply
- How to accept your LoLA award
- How to obtain tracking requirements in LoLA
- How to request your tax transcript
- Institutional Aid
- Late-Start Classes
- Loan Code of Conduct
- Return of Title IV Funds
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Special Circumstance Request
- Terms and Conditions
- Withdrawal and Resignation
- Types of Grants
- Year Round Pell FAQ
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.