Loan Code of Conduct
The Loan Code of Conduct is established to standardize the best practices at LDCC in providing optimum educational loans and loan consolidations to our students and their parents.
College employees will not accept anything from lenders/guarantors doing business with or anticipating doing business with the College other than promotional items of nominal value or food and beverages consumed in the presence of a lender/guarantor.
College employees are prohibited from receiving anything of value, including trips, for serving on the advisory board of a loan institution.
Lender lists will be based solely upon the best interest of the students and parents. Students and parents will be clearly told that they may select the lender of their choice regardless of the list. An option will be provided for the student to indicate their lender of preference.
All lenders on the Lender List must disclose any agreement or intention to sell loans to another lender. No lender may obtain placement on the Lender List for a certain type of loan by providing incentives to the university regarding another type of loan.
All lenders are encouraged to provide educational brochures for our students to browse in the Office of Financial Aid. This will provide the students with the opportunity to learn about each lender.
LDCC will not receive any financial benefits in exchange for giving lenders or guarantors a competitive advantage or preferential treatment. LDCC will not accept financial benefits from a lender or guarantor in return for being placed on a school's lender list.
All financial aid personnel will comply with the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) Statement of Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct for Institutional Financial Aid Professionals as stated at http://www.nasfaa.org.
- Net Price Calculator
- Alternative Loans
- Bookstore Credit
- Consumer Information
- Clock to Credit Hour Conversion
- Contact Us
- FAQ's and How to Videos/Instruction
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Forms and Instructions
- Federal Direct Student Loan Glossary
- Federal Direct Student Loans
- Financial Literacy - Understanding and Repaying Your Student Loans (opens in new window)
- Financial Aid Attendance Policy
- Federal Direct Student Loans Q&A
- Financial Aid Credit Balance
- Financial Aid Document Upload
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Freeze Information
- Financial Aid Links
- Financial Aid Updates
- Foundation Scholarships
- How to Apply
- How to accept your LoLA award
- How to obtain tracking requirements in LoLA
- How to request your tax transcript
- Institutional Aid
- Late-Start Classes
- Loan Code of Conduct
- Return of Title IV Funds
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Special Circumstance Request
- Terms and Conditions
- Withdrawal and Resignation
- Types of Grants
- Year Round Pell FAQ
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.