Return of Title IV Funds
Students who receive Title IV financial aid will be subject to the Return of Title IV Funds Policy if they withdraw before completing 60% of the semester in which they were disbursed Title IV financial aid.
The Return of Title IV Funds Policy calculates the student’s percentage of earned aid by using the following formula: The pro-rated percentage of earned aid = number of calendar days attended/number of calendar days in the enrollment period.
The number of calendar days attended is calculated by counting from the first day of the semester to the student’s official withdrawal date. The number of calendar days in the semester is calculated by counting from the first calendar day of the semester/summer session to the last calendar day of the semester/summer session. Weekends and holidays are included in the number of calendar days. Excluded are scheduled breaks of five days or more AND days that the student was on an approved leave of absence.
Students who stop attending classes and do not officially resign from LDCC will also be subject to this policy. The students last day of attendance will be based on the last day of attendance as reported by the student’s instructor(s). Students who are awarded financial aid and withdraw from their classes, officially or unofficially, will be required to pay back all or a portion of the financial aid they receive.
- Net Price Calculator
- Alternative Loans
- Bookstore Credit
- Consumer Information
- Clock to Credit Hour Conversion
- Contact Us
- FAQ's and How to Videos/Instruction
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Forms and Instructions
- Federal Direct Student Loan Glossary
- Federal Direct Student Loans
- Financial Literacy - Understanding and Repaying Your Student Loans (opens in new window)
- Financial Aid Attendance Policy
- Federal Direct Student Loans Q&A
- Financial Aid Credit Balance
- Financial Aid Document Upload
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Freeze Information
- Financial Aid Links
- Financial Aid Updates
- Foundation Scholarships
- How to Apply
- How to accept your LoLA award
- How to obtain tracking requirements in LoLA
- How to request your tax transcript
- Institutional Aid
- Late-Start Classes
- Loan Code of Conduct
- Return of Title IV Funds
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Special Circumstance Request
- Terms and Conditions
- Withdrawal and Resignation
- Types of Grants
- Year Round Pell FAQ
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.