Louisiana Delta Community College (LDCC) invites you to register and attend FAFSA Knight!
Monroe Campus location (7500 Millhaven Rd. Monroe, La) in the Louisiana Purchase Building on the following dates:
March 25, 2021 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.(CST)
March 25, 2021 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (CST)
April 22, 2021 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (CST)
April 22, 2021 5:00 – 7:00 pm (CST)
Winnsboro Campus location (2889 Hwy 15 Winnsboro, La):
What is FAFSA Knight?
FAFSA Knight is an event designated to assist current high school seniors, prospective college students, and current college students with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Navigating the world of financial aid can be confusing; therefore LDCC’s financial aid experts will be available to answer your questions and assist you with completing the FAFSA correctly.
What is Financial Aid?
Grants, scholarships, loans, and federal work-study funds provided to help students and families pay for College. You must complete the FAFSA in order for the College to determine your eligibility for these funds.
What you will need to complete the FAFSA?
Dependent Students (parent/student): 2019 Federal Tax Return; 2019 Social Security Statement; 2019 W-2.
Independent Students (student/spouse): 2019 Federal Tax Return; 2019 Social Security Statement; 2019 W-2.
**Face masks are required at this event and social distancing guidelines will be in place.
- Net Price Calculator
- Alternative Loans
- Bookstore Credit
- Centric Career Connect Loan
- Consumer Information
- Clock to Credit Hour Conversion
- Contact Us
- FAQ's and How to Videos/Instruction
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Forms and Instructions
- Federal Direct Student Loan Glossary
- Federal Direct Student Loans
- Financial Literacy - Understanding and Repaying Your Student Loans (opens in new window)
- Financial Aid Attendance Policy
- Federal Direct Student Loans Q&A
- Financial Aid Credit Balance
- Financial Aid Document Upload
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Freeze Information
- Financial Aid Links
- Financial Aid Updates
- Foundation Scholarships
- How to Apply
- How to accept your LoLA award
- How to obtain tracking requirements in LoLA
- How to request your tax transcript
- Institutional Aid
- Late-Start Classes
- Loan Code of Conduct
- Return of Title IV Funds
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Special Circumstance Request
- Terms and Conditions
- Withdrawal and Resignation
- Types of Grants
- Year Round Pell FAQ
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.