Louisiana Delta Community College (LDCC) invites you to register and attend FAFSA Knight!
What is FAFSA Knight?
FAFSA Knight is an event designated to assist current high school seniors, prospective college students, and current college students with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Navigating the world of financial aid can be confusing; therefore, LDCC’s financial aid experts will be available to answer your questions and assist you with completing the FAFSA.
Select a date, time and location to RSVP!
Lake Providence Campus is located 156 HWY 883-1 Lake Providence, LA 71254
Monroe Campus location (7500 Millhaven Rd. Monroe, La) in the Louisiana Purchase Building on the following dates:
What is Financial Aid?
Grants, scholarships, loans, and federal work-study funds provided to help students and families pay for College. You must complete the FAFSA in order for the College to determine your eligibility for these funds.
What will you need to complete the FAFSA?
- 2020 Federal Tax Return (Student)
- 2020 Federal Tax Return (Parent)
- 2020 Social Security Statement (Student)
- 2020 Social Security Statement (Parent)
- 2020 W-2 (Student)
- 2020 W-2 (Parent)
- 2020 Federal Tax Return (Student/Spouse)
- 2020 Social Security Statement (Student/Spouse)
- 2020 W-2 (Student/Spouse)
If you have additional questions, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 318.345.9005 or email@example.com.
- Net Price Calculator
- Alternative Loans
- Bookstore Credit
- Consumer Information
- Clock to Credit Hour Conversion
- Contact Us
- Cost of Attendance
- FAQ's and How to Videos/Instruction
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Forms and Instructions
- Federal Direct Student Loans
- Federal Direct Student Loan Glossary
- Financial Literacy - Understanding and Repaying Your Student Loans (opens in new window)
- Financial Aid Attendance Policy
- Federal Direct Student Loans Q&A
- Financial Aid Credit Balance
- Financial Aid Document Upload
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Freeze Information
- Financial Aid Links
- Financial Aid Updates
- Foundation Scholarships
- How to Apply
- How to accept your LoLA award
- How to obtain tracking requirements in LoLA
- How to request your tax transcript
- Institutional Aid
- Late-Start Classes
- Return of Title IV Funds
- Loan Code of Conduct
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Special Circumstance Request
- Terms and Conditions
- MJ Foster Promise
- Withdrawal and Resignation
- Types of Grants
- Year Round Pell FAQ
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.