How to obtain tracking requirements in LoLA
2018-2019 FAFSA TRACKING REQUIREMENTS
WHAT ARE TRACKING REQUIREMENTS?
Documentation requested by the Office of Financial Aid to determine your eligibility for federal aid.
How to Obtain Tracking Requirements in LOLA:
From LDCC Homepage www.ladelta.edu
- Log onto LOLA – with your username and password
- Under Self Service – click on Louisiana Delta Community College link
- Click on Financial Aid Tab
- Click on Eligibility – Eligibility Requirements for Summer 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019 are displayed
- “Unsatisfied Requirements” are also displayed, click on forms requested, PDF form should display
- Complete the forms, print, and sign (student and parent, if needed.)
- Submit the completed forms and attach copies of any additional documentation requested to the Office of Financial Aid.